Are you starting to believe that luck does not exist in online casinos? The opinions of the players are mixed, that said we do not find more faith after having tested the royal lottery. It is with a thought for The Heron of Jean de la Fontaine that we analyze this feeling of losing more, and more often than before.
According to the theories, what looks alike attracts and causes streaks. At the online casino precisely, we find that the law of series of wins is unfair compared to that of losses. This feeling of winning just when you're lucky and then losing every time is justifiable, not justified.
The chance does not exist in online casinos when you lose
It is systematic, after a withdrawal of earnings we no longer win at the casino.
All real gamers will recognize themselves in this situation, but few sites dare to talk about it. At such times, it's hard to deny that chance doesn't exist at an online casino.
But for those who continue to believe in the reliability of the random number generator, in the seriousness of the game publisher or in the honesty of the casino, the wins are there..
How to explain this? Especially since all our data is recorded, from our favorite games to the history of our bets and our losses / winnings.
- If at the land-based casino the only way to 'track us' is to film and have us tracked, some small bonuses are only offered online (payments via ewallet, promotions, etc).
- Yes compare our deposits and withdrawals the online casino is an obsession, we don’t even think about it at the land-based casino. However, when we are faced with a fait accompli of an amount of our deposits much greater than that of our withdrawals, we demand a gesture on the part of the platform, and this time, chance has an interest in our favor.
Also, do we really lose more than before or do we expect to win at the casino more often than before? ?
What has changed for us in recent years
We must first differentiate between our market and the others. Because playing online as a Canadian player is not what it used to be.
Now let's take a look at the many obstacles that, casually, have been getting in our way lately..
- One, our favorite way to deposit and withdraw; Neteller withdraws from Canadian casinos. If today we have access to other means of payment satisfying like Epro, Upaycard and Neosurf, we took a while to get used to it.
- Two: the regulars of the L Auckland casino which are abandoned overnight by this casino which, after many facelifts, announces that it no longer accepts Canadian players. Other casinos that we once trusted have also changed direction, and as luck would have it that we are no longer making any gains on these funds..
- Another problem that arose in 2016, fake NetEnt games and the Betsoft jackpot games scandal: a jackpot winner pays only one game, Betsoft claiming that a wild symbol would not count in the winning combination.
While many books deal with demonstrations of rationality, there is no very clear and easily accessible account of online casinos. This is precisely what makes us wonder if there is no such thing as chance in online casinos..
We tease luck and we win. All we have to do is give in to the temptation to replay our winnings (which happens when withdrawals drag on), so that we administer a slap on ourselves and swear never to believe in chance again..
We wanted to take stock of the laws of chance in online casinos: are they always the same, or have they been thwarted without our knowledge??
Based on our losses from previous years of play, we established that there is 1 in 10 chance so that 5 losses occur over a period of only 3 weeks, whatever the time of year.
The losses we make at gambling can therefore be explained by chance, but if our calculations had led us to a tiny probability (which would have made the phenomenon statistically impossible) then we would have had to wonder about the causes of the losses.
In this case, in 2016 and 2017 players are wondering if the odds of winning are still the same and if they can still believe in chance when playing at the online casino..
Those bonus features that never drop
We all have our favorite games, especially when we play online slots. However, an observation that we make lately: the famous bonus games (like the part of free spins) seem to activate much less frequently than before.
So, myth or reality?
First, either a slot machine is designed so that the maximum amount of winnings occurs during normal games, or the maximum amount of winnings falls during bonus games..
Once you get used to the slot machine in question, you think you can spot or the big gains are hiding and the more you get to know the gameplay, the more we think we can (according to certain signs) spot when we will win.
If there is a recurrence of chances of winning, it is therefore possible to predict and in this case chance does not exist at the online casino.
However, preventing us from winning all the time is precisely what operators and publishers are careful to prevent. And that's why they improve the software, invalidate some options that are too easy to pin down and no longer make possible certain signs that allowed before the bonus features were going to activate.
The best rated casinos are still our best chances of winning
While consumer reviews on the internet play a major role in the reputation of a merchant site, it is still necessary to find out elsewhere. The reason is simple; the more advice we have, the better the synthesis will be and the better our choice will be.
The annoying thing these days is that there isn't much to tell an honest casino from a casino scam. The best thing to do to avoid getting scammed by a platform is to consult the blacklist of casinos and the opinions of players on several sites.