The scores are tight this year. Two editors of online casino games are planning epic Viking Battles for 2018, but while one has been talked about a lot, the other has so far been quiet about its upcoming productions. It was therefore in a total surprise that a final trilogic installment of Vikings games was announced on the occasion of theICE Totally Gaming; the slot machine Vikings Go to Hell.
Previously, the Vikings Go Berzerk slot had left us with some fond memories. Considered one of the highest paying but also the most volatile slot machines, one wonders if the sequel is not going to be a "be beautiful and shut up". We tell you everything we know about the new Yggdrasil game Vikings Go to Hell, scheduled for end of April 2018.
- Express withdrawals from $ 30
- Hundreds of Free Spins Weekly
- Weekend Surprise Bonus
Yggdrasil Gaming Specialist in the Scandinavian World
The theme of the Vikings is definitely an inexhaustible source for Yggdrasil Gaming. She also inspires others, especially Playn 'Go which made the buzz with Viking runecraft and most recently NetEnt which will adapt the Vikings series to the casino.
But with big money every time, publisher Yggdrasil remains the undisputed specialist in awesome Viking games. Innovative bonus features, breathtaking animations, sophisticated graphics… What if we expected a little too much? We let you judge for yourself, with the new trailer which portends the end of a world.
New Game Yggdrasil: Much Ado About Nothing ?
Now that we've fought the sea monsters in Vikings Go Wild and that we have stolen the treasures in Vikings Go Berzerk, we are passing through the gates of hell. The new Yggdrasil game Vikings Go to Hell has all of a fascinating hymn to the death of a proud and free race, but to achieve total success Yggdrasil owes us realistic chances of winning.
The animations may look grandiose and the battles very spectacular, a slot machine is still a casino game you want to win.
Then game strategy to adopt when playing on a high volatility slot machine like this ?
- As a part of the trilogy, we can't help but think that the gameplay is going to be similar to that of Vikings Go Wild and Vikings Go Berzerk. Therefore budget as for any high volatility game
- You will find the famous symbols Sticky wild in the new game Yggdrasil Vikings Go to Hell. You know those wild symbols that help form a winning combination and that stay on the game screen. And Yggdrasil's specialty in his Vikings trilogy is make symbols last Wild during the free spins game.
- Expect an additional bonus feature during the free spins: remember in the previous rounds; symbols represented by characters could go berserk and change into a symbol Wild all as much as they are.
Entertainment guaranteed at Yggdrasil Slots
When you produce and distribute digital entertainment at a casino, it's not all about buying back copyright to movies that have worked. Especially since playing on a slot machine can quickly get boring if there are no new bonus features.
Yggdrasil's specialty is precisely novelty. The game publisher does indeed innovation awards for many consecutive years now. Yggdrasil can only entertain if he knows how to innovate, both in Marketing and in Gameplay. Concrete example from the Yggdrasil casino specials online reputed as Dublinbet, Lucky31 or on the new star of the moment Lucky8.
And then, the slots of the trilogy Vikings Go are very expensive in the eyes of the publisher, much like the slot machine Dead or Alive for NetEnt. Therefore we can be sure of one thing: he will give everything he has in my stomach so that the new Yggdrasil Game Vikings Go to Hell either up to our expectations.